Monday, 16 January 2012

Market Research

1 comment:

  1. I did some primary research to gain information on what type of music people listen to depending on their age e.t.c. from this I got an idea of what my potential target market would be. I created this questionnaire and distributed it through social media, this way I am able to get a response on a larger scale. Through the use of social media, I was able to get in touch with different segment groups (gender, age, location)and find out what appeals to these groups.
    The results of my survey showed that a majority of people who part took in my magazine were female around the age of 16-17, who had the preference of the RnB genre, willing to pay the highest price for a good quality magazine. There is also a high preference for other components within a magazine rather than just the music, ideally other options and components could include fashion, film reviews e.t.c
    I will attempt to meet demands and needs of the audience to make the most and bring out the best magazine that I can make.

    ReplyDelete