Monday, 16 January 2012

Preliminary Task

1 comment:

  1. The first step taken in designing and constructing a magazine, this is a magazine for the college and I have tried to incorporate a few visual aspects that relate to the college and the pupils.

    To do this I have placed the college logo and the slogan of the college at the top so it is clear what the college has to offer to the students, the slogan is very well supported by the image because it shows 2 different races coming together to study because the want to be successful. I had decided to go against all expectations and put the masthead at the bottom, it makes the magazine more distinctive from the rest.

    For me to be able to appeal to the students, bright colours and informal language is present throughout the magazine, this is to ensure that the audience is comfortable, to keep them engaged with what the magazine has to offer

    ReplyDelete